Cricket is New Zealand’s premier summer sport with 170,000 people currently playing the game, making it one of the most widely played sports in the country.
NZC’s vision is focused on ensuring cricket is a game that can be played anywhere, by anyone. Whatever their circumstances, New Zealanders will be given every reason to celebrate and engage with cricket as their game.
We have a high-performance culture, underpinned by quality people, systems and facilities, helping to produce winning BLACKCAPS and WHITE FERNS who inspire the nation and represent the best of New Zealand’s values and culture.
Cricket is one family, with quality and consistency that nurtures the game at all level and provides pathways towards success on the international stage. NZC takes a global approach and perspective to our activities for the betterment of the game in New Zealand.
We’re a passionate and enthusiastic organisation committed to living and breathing our purpose: connecting New Zealanders through our spirit of cricket.
ICC Women’s Cricket World Cup 2022 – Sport Presentation Manager
We’re looking for a Sport Presentation Manager to lead the planning and management of spectator experience operations at each venue and host city where necessary. This will include the design and delivery of sports presentation and coordination of spectator services to maximise spectator experience. You will work closely across a number of areas including operations, host city partnerships and workforce and volunteer programmes.The job description is available here, and to apply click here.
ICC Women’s Cricket World Cup 2022 – Tournament Services Coordinator
We’re looking for a Tournament Services Coordinator responsible for providing administrative and operational support to the Tournament Services team. You will be supporting the coordination of the accommodation and travel logistics to ensure efficient and smooth operations are in place for tournament participants including teams, match officials and staff. You will also have relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. The job description is available here, and to apply click here.
ICC Women’s Cricket World Cup 2022 – Host City Partnership Manager
We’re looking for a Host City Partnership Manager to join us. Your primary role will be to engage with, and work alongside, our host cities across New Zealand, in the planning and delivery of this major sporting event. The job description is available here, and to apply click here.
NORTHERN DISTRICTS CRICKET ASSOCIATION
Development Activator - Programmes
Northern District Cricket Association (NDCA) seeks a skilled ‘Development Activator – Programmes’ to lead the regional programmes portfolio inclusive of product development, delivery and staff training within the Northland, Counties Manukau, Waikato, Bay of Plenty and Poverty Bay regions. Based at the international venue Seddon Park in Hamilton, this exciting new role will be a key component of the wider Northern Districts development team and lead the regional programmes portfolio in alignment to priority strategic objectives to connect our communities and ensure great experiences which link into club and school participation opportunities in alignment with the New Zealand Cricket vision “Cricket – a game for all New Zealanders, A Game for Life”. The following elements will be key criteria for applicants to show capability:
- NZC coaching qualification or equivalent.
- Cricket programme delivery and development experience
- Coach Developer training and delivery experience
- Practical playing experience at representative level (preferred but not essential)
- A formal qualification relevant to sports administration or sports science.
- Ability to work weekends as and/or when required
For further information please see the Job Description or should you have any queries please contact; email@example.com. All applications should include a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before midday 09 April 2021 with the following information included:
- All applicants must state personal immigration status in the Curriculum Vitae i.e. NZ resident, NZ citizen or open work visa holder and provide details of contactable referees (minimum two).
- Curriculum Vitae’s received which do not include these critical elements will not be considered.
To see the position description click here
Coaching Director Vacancy see here
Community Cricket Development Manager
Marlborough Cricket wishes to appoint a full time person to implement our coaching and development programme. We are looking for a suitably qualified person to be involved in both the delivery and design of our development programmes. The role will have a key focus on growth of participation in cricket among school age players and ensuring that this is sustainable.
- Manage the delivery of junior cricket programmes and competitions
- Deliver MCA / NZC Development programmes
- Provide support to club & rep coaches
- Active engagement with parents and supporters of cricket
- Support Marlborough Schools around their cricket programmes
- Develop and deliver individual player coaching plans to identified players
- Provide input into the short and long term strategic direction of Community Cricket and Game Development. Promote MCA core values and implement key strategic objectives
Requirements for a successful candidate include
- Approved coaching qualifications and experience
- Previous experience in delivering coaching and development programmes
- Desire to be a leader in sports and coach development
- Passionate about sport and cricket in particular
- Prepared to work flexible hours including some weekend and evening work
- Ability to deal with people in a positive and enthusiastic manner
- Ability to develop coaching plans and to plan strategically
- Competent in the use of current Microsoft Office suite products
- Full NZ Driving Licence
If you feel you have the attributes for this exciting position, please email your CV and cover letter to
A full job description is available on request
The closing date for applications is 11th April 2021